Located in the Clark House, our office is open Tuesday through Friday from 8:30 am to 2 pm. We are occasionally offsite for programming and events. Please contact our staff if you plan to stop by or would like to make a library appointment.
Public Museum Hours
- The Crane House and Historic YWCA: each Sunday from 1 to 4 pm, with tours at 1, 2, and 3 pm
- Nathaniel Crane House: each Sunday from 1 to 4 pm.
- Shultz House: 3rd Sunday of each month, May through December, from 1 to 4 pm.
We love to bring people through our homes. If the public hours are not convenient for you, please call 973-744-1796 or send a note to email@example.com to schedule a mutually convenient time for a private or group tour.
- On Sundays:
- $6/adult; $5/student & senior with valid ID; $4/child
- On the Second Sunday for Family FunDay:
- Private tours by appointment:
- $12/adult; $10/senior/student; $8/child; under 2 free
- If you’re interested in adding a hearth cooking demonstration, we’re happy to arrange it, however an additional fee for food may apply. Contact our staff to discuss.
Please note that while pets are welcome on our property, we cannot accommodate them in our historic houses. Service animals are always welcome.
2016 Sunday Closures in 2016
- March 27 (Easter)
- May 15 (Day After Herb and Vegetable Sale)
- May 29 (Memorial Day Weekend)
- July 3 and 4 (Independence Day)
- Sundays in August (Just too hot in our period-appropriate non-air conditioned museum!)
- September 4 (Labor Day Weekend)
- November 27 (Thanksgiving)
- December 25 (Christmas)