Located in the Clark House, our office is open Tuesday through Friday from 8:30 am to 2 pm. We are occasionally offsite for programming and events. Please contact our staff if you plan to stop by or would like to make a library appointment.
- The Crane House and Historic YWCA: each Sunday from 1 to 4 pm
- Nathaniel Crane House: each Sunday from 1 to 4 pm.
- Shultz House: 3rd Sunday of each month, May through December, from 1 to 4 pm.
- September 6, 2015
- November 29, 2015
- December 27, 2015
- January 3, 2016
We love to bring people through our homes. If the public hours are not convenient for you, please call 973-744-1796 or send a note to email@example.com to schedule a mutually convenient time for a private or group tour.
- On Sundays, admission is pay as you wish, although donations are greatly appreciated!
- All other tours:
- $8/adult; $5/senior; $5/child.
- Families (1 or 2 adults and up to 3 children): $25
Please note that while pets are welcome on our property, we cannot accommodate them in our historic houses. Service animals are always welcome.