Located in the Clark House, our office is open Tuesday through Friday from 8:30 am to 2 pm. We are occasionally offsite for programming and events. Please contact our staff if you plan to stop by or would like to make a library appointment.
- The Crane House and Historic YWCA: each Sunday from 1 to 4 pm
- Nathaniel Crane House: each Sunday from 1 to 4 pm.
- Shultz House: 3rd Sunday of each month, May through December, from 1 to 4 pm.
Holiday Weekend Closures
- September 6, 2015
- November 29, 2015
- December 27, 2015
- January 3, 2016
We love to bring people through our homes. If the public hours are not convenient for you, please call 973-744-1796 or send a note to email@example.com to schedule a mutually convenient time for a private or group tour.
- On Sundays:
- $6/adult; $5/student & senior with valid ID; $4/child
- On the Second Sunday for Family FunDay:
- Private tours by appointment:
- $12/adult; $10/senior/student; $5/child; under 2 free
Please note that while pets are welcome on our property, we cannot accommodate them in our historic houses. Service animals are always welcome.